To be able to navigate through all the technicalities of starting a new business, restructuring an existing group or purchasing a business you need expert advice on tax implications, estate implications and legal implications.
Our services include:
- Business valuations
- Cashflow statements / projections
- Business plans
- Registration of new entities (companies, trusts etc)
- Registration at SARS for all applicable taxes
- Registration at Department of Labour and Workmens Compensation as needed
- Decision of best accounting software to use, as well as development of an in-house system that works
- Continuity planning for the future
Steyl and Cloete Accountants is partnered with competent legal firms and insurance houses that can assist with services that fall outside our scope of expertise.