To be able to navigate through all the technicalities of starting a new business, restructuring an existing group or purchasing a business you need expert advice on tax implications, estate implications and legal implications.
Our services include:
- Business valuations
- Cashflow statements / projections
- Business plans
- Register new entities (companies, trusts etc)
- Registering with SARS for all applicable taxes
- Registration at Department of Labour and Workmens Compensation as needed
- Decide of best accounting software to use as well as developing a system that works
- Continuity planning for the future
Steyl and Cloete Accountants is partnered with competent legal firms and insurance houses that can assist with services that fall outside our scope of expertise.